maandag 24 november 2008

Introducing: Ozark trying to blog....

"Omigod, what´s this! Ozark Hax starting his own blog???? I hear you thinking: Isn´t bugging us with his crazy, freaky tunes enough? Does he really have to use all kinds of media to drag us along into his twisted brainwaves?

Well, as hard as this question might like, the answer is quite simple. Yes, he does, so start getting used to it! Every change I see, I´m gonna use to get to you. From now on you won´t be safe no more!

Not that that´s a bad thing though. Try to look here every once and a while, and perhaps you will be surprised by whats gonna be up here somehow.

I promise to put up more. About what happens in Second Life, the funny things, the not-so-good things, about up comming events, you name it! Perhaps you yourself will be mentioned someday, it´s all up to you!"

1 opmerking:

Ozark Hax zei

Oh my god ...
A blog about your sl life...?

you made me curious....

Zaza Beamont