dinsdag 30 december 2008

The "Colosseum Of Rock"

Like I say in my DJ schedule right here on my blog, I sometimes decide to just hijack the stream at a place called "The Colosseum Of Rock". Well, yesterday was one of those days. And why? well, let me explain. This Xmas I got me, finally a Nintendo Wii! Of course the day after Xmas I ran to the store to get me "Guitar Hero World Tour. Since then, I'm addicted. I'm even that much addicted to that sertain game, I had to have the complete sondtrack of that game. Yes, call me odd, call me strange, call me anything you want, I'm sure whatever you call me, it's right on the spot.

So... I got me the soundtrack, put it on my MP3 player, and enjoyed all those wonderful tunes whenever I had time, wherever I was. At work, in my car, laying in a nice warm bath, I just could'nt get enough of all those great guitar tunes.

Then came yesterday. I got home from work and, strange, I didn't feel the urge to play the game anymore. But still I had all those kickass tunes, so, what should I do....

My mind was made up pretty soon. I had to share those tunes with others. And the best way bto do that was,of course, to get inworld, hijack the C.O.R.-stream, call over my friends, tell them to bring their air guitars and have a Rockin' time all together! And rockin' it was!

Here is a pic of Maxxius Sternberg, one of the owners of "The Colosseum" and me battling it of with our own guitars and guitar playing moves!



And how about this one: Zaza Beaumont, the other owner of "The Colosseum and me giving away a good show playing the air guitar!


And that's just what I so like about "The Colosseum", nothing in the world, RL or SL, is to strange to put up there. When you read this and it makes you wonder. Get your ass over inworld and visit that club. I promise you you won't regret.

Can't find the damn place? Just IM me and i hook you up with a landmark or even invite you to the clubs group!

Geen opmerkingen: