woensdag 24 december 2008

Sometimes love goes strange ways.....

Christmas time. Sometimes a very emotional time. Yeah, I've heard people saying that before, but I never had anything to with it.... untill this year. My god, emotional it was, and still is. Some of you might have heard of it in the last few days already, might have been wondering if it was really true even...... Yes, it is true. Guen and I, the couple that always looked as happy as can be, did splitt up on 12-22-2008.

"Why?" I hear you thinking... Well let me tell you. As you may know already, Guen and I both are quite busy people, In RL, but certainly when we are inworld too. Guen has her shops, her DJ sets, and I didn't sit still either. I got my own DJing going on. Then Guen took the possition of manager over at Sanctuary Rock, and I decided to help out a new club, The "Colosseum Of Rock", with getting on the map.

This way time to spend together got even less then it already was! And believe me, it already was a hard thing to find some quality time for just the 2 of us, even without these 2 new commitements. And living 7 timezones away from eachother didn't help a bit too, of course.


Breaking up was hard to do... We both know it's probably the right thing to do, but with the love still in our systems, it was hard to give in to reason. I know, probably we should have tried to fight for it, but then again.... we already started to drift away from eachother some time ago.


I don't want you to think we left eachother with angry feelings, cause that's certainly not true. I still feel for Guen, and she does for me. It's just that love has strange ways sometimes. Sometimes you just gotta let someone go to show how deep the love is.

Guen, dear, hun, just know you will be missed big time. Thanks for all the good times we had, thanks for all the good memories.

Don't let this be a total ending though, don't hasitate to contact me. I know we still can have lots of fun, even when it's gonna be on another level from now on.

Please... don't stop rocking my world..... I won't stop shaking yours aswell...

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

*tears welling up* I don't regret a single moment.