zondag 28 december 2008

Omigod... scary times @ Freakheim!

Yes, scary it was, my set december 27th.... And I did it all by myself. As you could have read in my last post, Guen and I decided to split up after some real good months together. Things just didn't work out the way we both thought they should...

Well guess what.... Christmas time really seems to be a time of thinking things over, and so did I. After some good thinking, helped by some amounts of alcohol, I thought "wait.... this isn't right...." We promissed to be there for eachother in good AND bad times! We should have given the bad feelings more of a fight!

So I decided to do just that. I decided to take a chance. Either I was about to make a big fool of myself, or I was about to be one of the true romantic guys in Second Life! I was about to...... ask Guen to get back together!

Noooo, not just using a simple IM, but on air, through the microphone, during my set at FREAKHEIM! The same place as where we had our wedding party!

So, yesterday I got it all planned. I got my tunes right, got an audience and..... Guen was there too! Of course I had me some beers to get in the right mood, and of course I got me more on stand-by for if Guen should turn me down.

Well, those stand-by beers, I'm having now! Didn't need them yesterday! Guen sad YES!!!!

So I think you all can imagine how I'm feeling now... This year Chistmas rocked!


Guen.... Let's face our demons, beat them and have the time of our lives....

I'm up for it!!!

Geen opmerkingen: